Thursday, June 23, 2005

Hi everyone

Hi everyone,
I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself and to welcome everyone to the blog, as Cyberdiva has done!

I have been at The University of Findlay for four years now, and I teach courses in rhetoric, electronic rhetoric, and women's studies. I also am the director of English Education, so I usually have a full load in the spring, when I teach methods and there are frantic student teachers perpetually in my office.

I have done several conference papers and articles on the intersection of electronic rhetoric and feminism, and I am working on a chapter for an upcoming collection entitled Image Events where I look at how The Guerrilla Girls in the art community use the net to engage in media spectacle. This is my summer project in addition to our collection.

I think our collection is going to be very useful and interesting (no snoozy essays in this one!) so if anyone wants to toss out some questions to get our discussion rolling, that would be great!

Looking forward to seeing the next posts, Christine

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home